Echinopsis Anastasia cactus produces magnificent lilac-pink flowers large size 8.5 cm in red pot
- These plants are one of the easy-to-grow cactus groups. Grow in pots with plenty of drainage. They like soils mixed with clay, pumice, lava sand. If the roots become cramped in the pot, change the pot preferably in the spring. In general, it should be repotted every two years to provide fresh soil. However, this does not mean that they will need larger containers. Cover about a quarter of the pot with broken pottery, gravel, etc. to ensure good drainage. fill it with Do not water for a week or more after repotting. Water regularly (but don't overwater) in the summer and allow their soil to dry out between waterings, keeping it fairly dry in the winter. Water should never be allowed to remain around the roots. Feed with a high potassium fertilizer in summer.
- It is propagated from seed and by breaking offspring. Echinopsis produces hundreds of seeds within a few flowers each season. After the flower has died and the pods have matured, it is possible to collect them from under the dried flower.
- It gives very beautiful flowers of lilac-pink.
- 8.5 cm 1st class Tekpar Red in plastic pot.
- The photos are our own shot, and the exact same product you see in the picture will be sent.
- We carefully select the largest and fullest of the products and send them.
- With our special packaging method, the products are delivered to you without any problems.
- Shipped with a surprise gift.