Crassula Jade Mesembryanthemoides succulent with pink small flowers in 8.5 cm red pot
- Super leaf structure. A very fast growing, very hardy and easy variety. Jade gets its name from its leaves, which turn aqua green in winter and dark green in summer, and shine like jewels when sunlight hits them. Its flowers are pink in color.
- The flowering period is summer.
- 8.5 cm 1st class Tekpar Red in plastic pot.
- The photos are our own shot, and the exact same product you see in the picture will be sent.
- We carefully select the largest and fullest of the products and send them.
- With our special packaging method, the products are delivered to you without any problems.
- Shipped with a surprise gift.