Euphorbia Tirucalli Pencil Cactus Special Species Rare Cactus Single Cactus 8.5 cm Pot
- In 8.5 cm 1st class quality red plastic pot.
- The photos are our own shot, and the exact same product you see in the picture will be sent.
- We carefully select the largest and fullest of the products and send them.
- With our special packaging method, the products are delivered to you without any problems.
- It is a very beautiful species from the Euphorbia family with its thin branches and tiny leaves at the tip. Also called pencil cactus. It can be used in arrangements with both succulents and cacti. Like all Euphorbia species, it does not like cold, it is recommended to spend the winter indoors. When there is an injury on its body, a white milk flows and this milk is burning when it touches the mouth and eyes, so it is useful for those who look at Euphorbia to be careful.
- It likes sunny or bright places.
- They can be watered every 5-7 days in summer, they do not like much water in winter.
- It can be produced from seed and cutting of cuttings, if the cuttings are left to drain for a few days after cutting, the chance of rooting increases.
- It is of South African origin.