Prickly Figs in Pots Indian Figs Mother-in-Law Tongue Spring Berries Shovel Nuts 19 cm Orange Pots
- The photos are our own shot, and the exact same products you see in the picture will be sent.
- We carefully select the largest and fullest products and send them.
- With our special packaging method, the products are delivered to you without any problems.
How to grow Prickly Figs?
What are the benefits of Prickly Figs?
- The fruit, which has high vitamin C content, strengthens the immune system and increases the body's resistance against diseases. It also shortens the healing process in case of illness.
- Prickly fig, which provides vitality and vitality with its high vitamin and mineral content, supports you to get away from depression and stress with its positive energy.
- Thanks to its high fiber content, it regulates the functioning of the intestines and eliminates problems such as constipation. It also prevents discomfort such as indigestion and bloating that occur after meals.
- Due to its high potassium content, it has a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases. It helps balance cholesterol.
- Prickly figs are recommended for those with diabetes because of their high fiber content. Since it leaves the stomach slowly, it has a blood sugar regulating effect.
- Regulating the dull appearance of the skin when consumed regularly is among the benefits of prickly figs. When you regularly consume prickly figs in certain amounts for a long time, you will notice that your skin shines brightly and your wrinkles are reduced.
- Due to its low calorie and bowel-activating effect, prickly figs are indispensable for diet lists. Due to its high fiber content, it provides a feeling of satiety for a long time.
- There is no known harm in eating prickly figs during pregnancy. However, some people may be allergic to prickly figs. Since pregnancy is a special situation, it is useful to consult a doctor before consuming prickly figs.
- Although it is a useful fruit, prickly fig harms can be seen in excessive consumption. Inability to digest seeds, especially, can lead to serious stomach and intestinal problems.